Find Your Opportunity
Welcome to ProDesk where your ideas lead to something considerable. Think big and come grow with us.
Start your career with us, we are looking for smart people who are passionate about building great products and designing great websites. Let us work together as a team and play with technologies.APPLY TO A JOB
Come work at ProDesk. You will love it, feel free to take a look at our openings and apply!
The culture we follow to drive the best
A clear vision is provided to our teams. We create an air of striving for betterment among the team very often. A united vision leads to a united success and great solutions.
The individuals who can drive the next wave of growth will be recognized and rewarded for their talents. We also reward often for the good to make it better and the better to the best.
We always look for positive attitude in every resources, a negative attitude will quickly sour an entire work space. A friendly smile and an upbeat disposition will give good fulfillment in the work space.
Open Door Policy
We ground everything that we do in our purpose of enabling people with life altering conditions to lead better life. Honesty and transparency are inherent in all that we do, as we work with high sense to become a leading company.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart peoples who are passionate about technologies.
Digital Marketing Expert (DME)
Candidate should have experience in Content Creation, Running Advertisement Campaigns and Cold Marketing.
Experience with Blog Writing will be considered as added advantage.
- LOCATION: Coimbatore, India
- QUALIFICATION: Any Degree
- EXPERIENCE: 2-3 Years
- Candidate should be able to create, innovate and compelling digital content for websites and social media pages.
- Should have implementation knowledge on social media marketing, email marketing, market places, SEO etc.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and oversee the social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation website(s). Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s). Fix any errors or bugs in online content. Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts. Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products. Manage product launches.